Zooey collar and a Violet Baudelaire necklace, the choice is yours! Additionally three people will be chosen to win a button mirror of their choice. (See below)
I actually wrote the majority of this post yesterday and have since been given a present - a surprise trip to PARIS!! We're leaving at 4pm today and are back tomorrow evening - I can't tell you how excited I am. I have such a wonderful, if somewhat sneaky boyfriend! As a little Birthday extra, you can also get 15% off all orders today, using the discount code TWENTYSIX - it ends at midnight, tonight.
- Follow Wallpaper Rose via GFC.
- Leave a comment with your name, a contact email address and whether you would like to be entered to win the Zooey Collar or the Violet Baudelaire telescope necklace.
- A further three people will be picked at random to win a button mirror of their choice! (See above)
- The Giveaway closes at Midnight on Tuesday 31st January 2012.
- It is open worldwide, so get entering!
In other news, did anyone else see the gorgeous Gem on Super Scrimpers on Channel 4 last night? I literally squealed with excitement to see her wearing one of my original Jen Tees. So much so I was crouching in front of the television trying to take bad photos on my phone. And then I called my Mum. I know, it required a 'Mum be proud of me' phone call! T-shirts aside, Gem was brilliant at presenting, I'm not really one for nail art, but I might try her leopard print tips later today. For anyone interested, I am working on new Jen Tees - I have new collars! (Ooooh) They'll be available in Burgundy Marl, Grey Marl, Navy and Black. The next few weeks are going to be pretty full on with work, but I will be sewing at every available free moment and will of course let you know when they're back in stock.
I'm sure they won't ever read this, but Happy Birthday Tom and Ed - It's lucky we talk, rather than communicate via blogs xx