Sunday, 17 March 2013

Meteorite






These are the first few pieces from my new collection, Meteorite!
They feature rose quartz and aquamarine gemstones on sterling silver chains. Available in two lengths - 18 inches and 30 inches. I love wearing them with collars and knits, which I currently seem to live in due to the chilly weather. I've spent the majority of the wet weekend inside, though I did take a little excursion yesterday to Hampstead, daydreaming about owning one of the incredible house there - that place is even pretty in the rain! I can't believe it's Monday tomorrow and back to work - I don't know where the time goes.





8 comments:

  1. Awww these are so pretty. I am loving the rose quartz one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The colour is really easy to wear.

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty, I love them both xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, I love the rose quartz!
    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, I need them in my life!xx

    Charlotte
    www.coloursandcarousels.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I read them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails