Tuesday 5 October 2010

Little Fille


Little Fille is the brain child of the rather lovely Mari Santos, a freelance fashion writer/designer from Toronto. (Mari was kind enough to model for Wallpaper Rose on her blog a little while back.) She creates beautiful and unique headpieces, that more often than not can be worn in more than one way, just increasing their loveliness. Sophie of Crown and Glory introduced me to the Little Fille site earlier this year and I've been avidly following ever since. Each piece is lovingly hand crafted which just adds to their quirky appeal.

Rather shamefully I've been meaning to share this wonderful site with you for so long, that I have images saved from their previous collection, which is no longer available (as far as I'm aware). I believe Mari was creating a different piece for every day of that particular month, which is not only an epic undertaking but also such a unique and rather lovely idea! (see below) The above images are from the impending Autumn/Winter collection which is just perfect for bringing a little elegance to cosy knits and autumnal colours that are big right now.

If you love Little Fille as much as I do, Mari has her own blog which is a great read, mixing the personal with Little Fille. If you have the opportunity, check out her Halloween costumes - they're brilliant! Never have I seen such a great Princess Leia! x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I read them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails