Sunday 14 July 2013

STYLE Lauren Laverne


This time last week I was absolutely thrilled to find my Golden Snitch necklace featured in Lauren Laverne's column in the Observer Magazine! (Yes, I did call my mum while in the Sainsbury's frozen aisle, a basket full of fajita ingredients, clutching the Observer) The feature discusses how great statement jewellery doesn't have to be expensive. And to be on the same page as some of my jewellery favourites - Tatty Devine and Wolf & Moon to name a few was incredibly exciting, it made my day, evening trumped the Wimbledon tennis final!

If you would like to read the article, but missed the magazine, it's available online here: Affordable Jewellery

The Golden Snitch necklace is currently out of stock, but never fear, the components are on order and they will be back on the website as soon as possible. If you would like me to let you know when they're available, just drop me an email at: info@wallpaperrose.co.uk

I don't know about anyone else, but I am so enjoying the sunshine - summer is finally here and I'm making the most of London's parks. This weekend it was Regent's Park (anything to be close to the zoo!) and last weekend it was Hampstead Heath (Florence Welch spotting!)

Anyone for a BBQ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I read them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails