Sunday 14 November 2010

No one else will have me, only you


It's only really just occurred to me how envious I am of everyone going to the Jimmy Eat World tour. I was offered tickets, but living in the outsticks and having little money made it a no go. So anyone who's lucky enough to see them tonight in Bristol have an amazing time! And maybe request a song for me?! Perhaps ...

- No Sensitivity
- For me this is Heaven
- 23
- Work
- The most beautiful things
- Blister
- 10
- Over
- Pain

                                                                ...... I could keep going?? Have a wonderful time x

1 comment:

  1. aww I love Jimmy Eat World too! Might be able to get tickets to the Birmingham show next weekend, very exciting! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I read them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails