Thursday 25 November 2010

Come on skinny love just last the year

I apologise that's it's been all quiet on the western front as of late. Things have been non stop since I returned from Paris and I have so much I want to blog about, but don't have the time! I'm hoping the beginning of next week will be quieter - not only to catch you up, but to restock the website! My little shop is looking so sad and empty - not a good look for Christmas! Please don't hesitate to contact me if there is something out of stock that you desire, I'll put it to the top of my 'need to desperately restock' list.

Anyway, I thought I'd just do a quick little post to show you a few more of Wallpaper Rose's recent blog features. I've been meaning to say a massive thank you to everyone, I've had such lovely responses from blogs, emails and twitter recently, it's a little over whelming. I'm never sure with small shops like Wallpaper Rose if it's realised that frequently it is just a one person operation. I can't speak for other people, but for me it really does means a lot to know that what I make is appreciated.

So thank you!

Anyway, an even bigger thank you to the ladies above for their lovely posts!

Lyzi from Being Little
Kim from Sweet Monday
Milly from Pearls and Poodles
Shibani from Sweet Silhouette

(Again, there are many discount codes running around, most valid until 14th December. So do check out the features!!)

x

2 comments:

  1. Oh this has made me so excited for my Paris trip in March! Definitely going to pop a few of your items on my Christmas list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting!! I'm sure the weather will be amazing in March. I'll try and post about it in the next couple of days xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I read them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails