Monday 26 July 2010

Changing Faces - New Look Website


Hello everyone!

I'm sorry I've not blogged for a while - everything has been a bit hectic! I put the website under maintenance for a few days to give it a much needed face lift! I realied that I hadn't actually looked at the design of the website for quite some time and that it hadn't changed much in the last year, so for our first birthday, it really needed a new look.

These are a few screen shots, I wanted something that looked a lot cleaner, accessible and professional, which I hope hope I've achieved. I'm really pleased with it (for now!) html code is not my forte, so to actually be able to change anything was an achievement in its self!

I hope you like it, I'll be back to blogging regularly from now on. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I read them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails