Monday 19 July 2010

Past the Pines

I've recently developed a strong attraction to wooden jewellery - and these are a few of my favoured pieces from the rather wonderful Lost at Sea and Stolen Thunder. I was lucky enough to receive a Mini Stegosaurus Silhouette Pin from Lost at Sea as a birthday present back in January and it's adorned my denim shirt ever since - I love it! Lost at Sea also produce larger, more elaborate brooches, rings and necklaces.

I discovered Stolen Thunder via tumblr, the girl with balloons brooch was featured in a fashion shoot and immediate I had to hunt down the website as the quirky wooden silhouettes instantly grabbed my attention. Stolen Thunder create a range of brooches, necklaces, bracelets, earrings and charms, above demonstrates a small selection. I'm particularly attracted to the girl with the umbrella and the girl with the kite brooch ... I may have to ask one of the parentals for one for Christmas! (...there's nothing wrong with forward planning... though I'm sure by the time Christmas comes around I'll need something 'useful' instead...) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I read them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails