Monday 9 August 2010

Looking into you.


COMING SOON to Wallpaper Rose Jewellery... The Ingrid Bracelet, also a finer version of 'Ruthie', photos soon...

Rather unbelievable yesterday the Wallpaper Rose Facebook page suddenly got to and then surpassed 1000 fans! We've been about 50 away for weeks and I've been running the 'we will give something away when we get to 1000 fans' competition for months, but without any warning it happened yesterday! I decided seeing as it was somewhat of a milestone to give away a goodie bag - including the Ingrid bracelet, and two necklaces. Helen Pryboda was randomly selected from all the fans and I'll be posting her prize tomorrow, I really hope she likes it.

I'm really overwhelmed by all the support for Wallpaper Rose in the last year and I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I read them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails