Tuesday 10 August 2010

MODELS OWN Facebook Sale!


The lovely Models Own, who I frequently use in my outfit posts are having a facebook sale! They're giving a massive 50% off orders for their facebook fans (making them so very very affordable).

And the only catch? They want to get to 10,000 'likes'.

So to be able take part in the sale, all you have to do is join their facebook page. The more people you add, the sooner the sale will arrive!

Models Own stock an amazing range of nail varnish colours, as well as make for eyes, lips and face, so if you want to check out their website, click here.
And if you want to become a fan/ like their facebook page, click here.

I'm particularly excited about some of their new nail colours... I only hope their release will coincide with the sale! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I read them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails