Sunday 19 September 2010

Archie


For the first time in a good few years I thought I would have a go at actually painting something. I used to love painting at college, but it's just something that I've let slip. I had meant to attempt to paint my boyfriend something for his birthday (...to rival a good friend of mine, Sam!) but I ran out of time, so I decided to spend a couple of hours trying to paint his dog, Archie (who I love!) on friday. It's nothing spectacular, but I really enjoyed doing it! So hopefully I might start trying to paint a little more, because, well, why not?! I hope everyone had a lovely lovely weekend x

1 comment:

  1. is it water colour? if so, you win, i never did get the hang of it. however i its anything else..i challenge you to a paint off!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I read them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails