Thursday 23 September 2010

C-C-C-C-Changes


I've been pretty dissatisfied with the look of my blog for quite a while now, it's seems pretty disjointed and a bit squashed, so I've spent most of today playing around with it and doing a little research into other blogs that I feel are really visually successful.

I want to say a massive thank you to the lovely Jazmine from Jazzabelle's Diary who took the time to share with me a great site which meant I could finally expand my column size so I don't always have to have square/ small photographs. From that I discovered the wonder of three columns and well the rest is history! I hope you like it, it sounds pretty sad, but I'm now really fond of the layout and look of the blog - little things and little minds I guess! I think I might go say good night to my lovely kittens (the novelty hasn't worn off) and get an early night. I hope everyone has something grand planned for the weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I read them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails