Friday 17 September 2010

Lois Lane

Drape Neck Dress - Zara £19.99
Camera Necklace - Wallpaper Rose Jewellery (coming soon)
Black Lace Bralet - Topshop £22
Trilby - Zara £19.99
Triangle Lock Satchel - Topshop £32
Peach Sherbert and Nude Beige - Models Own £5

I think I was having a bit of Lois Lane moment when creating this outfit - I started styling for a 1940's reporter. I absolutely love the Zara dress, it satisfies my need for a peter pan collar, whilst remaining very affordable! I'll hopefully be getting the camera necklace online a little later today, but I will let you know. 

What has everyone got planned for the weekend? I'm counting down the hours to the arrival of the kittens and then Charlie but 12 hours later! I'm also considering making savory muffins (I haven't ever tried before, does anyone have a good recipe?) and trying to paint something. I haven't painted since I was at college, so I should imagine it will be awful, but ultimately more enjoyable that job hunting! Have a lovely weekend, I'm sure I'll be bombarding you with kitten photos soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I read them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails