Thursday 9 September 2010

So wonderfully, wonderfully, wonderfully, wonderfully pretty


OUTFIT ONE

Coat - Topshop
Snood - Topshop
Purse Locket Necklace - New to Wallpaper Rose (so new, it doesn't have a name yet!)
Olaith Hair Clips - Crown and Glory
Purple Grey Nail Polish - Models Own

OUTFIT TWO

Sweater - Topshop
Pleated Skirt - Topshop
Black Brogues - Topshop
Diving Helmet Necklace - New to Wallpaper Rose (so new, it doesn't have a name yet!)
In The Navy Nail Polish - Models Own 

OUTFIT THREE

Cardigan - Topshop
Grey Tee - American Apparel
Peg-leg Trousers - Urban Outfitters
Moira Necklace - Wallpaper Rose Jewellery
Green Flash Nail Polish - Models Own 

OUTFIT FOUR

Washed Rose Sweater - Topshop
Blue Cords - Topshop
Snood - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Maud Brooch - Wallpaper Rose
Nude Beige Nail Polish - Models Own 

OUTFIT FIVE

Burnt-out Tee - Topshop
Full Skirt - American Apparel
Ballet Shoes - Topshop
Telescope Necklace - New to Wallpaper Rose (so new, it doesn't have a name yet!)
Nixie Clips - Crown and Glory
Purple Passion Nail Polish - Models Own

As I confessed yesterday, I've been an utterly useless blogger as of late, however my absence does mean that I had a back log of mentally prepared outfits to share with you! I apologise that they are all heavily Topshop based, but having trawled their website recently, there are just so many things I desire! Sad, huh? Anyway, the general linking themes are the transition into Autumnal colours and materials (I don't know about you, but I'm already cold) and also bordering on 'work wear'. I've been thinking recently about if I do ever get an interview for an internship, or even better, an actual paid job of worth, that I have nothing smart enough to wear! The idea of a dull, cheap suit bores me to tears, but I've always wanted the excuse to create some fashionable-smart mix.

Anyway, you may disagree with me entirely, it did dawn on me recently how heinously unfashionable I am - I actually do live in jeans. The introduction of a 'snood' is also a new thing for me. Last year I had a faint disdain for them, but now I'm not convinced my neck will be complete without one! And I absolutely love the dark lavender shade.

In other news, my attention was brought to Zara online fairly recently. Their online shopping function has only just been launched, so I thought I would have a look. Zara isn't somewhere I would normally shop, I always considering it a little out of my price range and maybe a little grown up. (at 24, you would think I should have realised that most places are no longer 'too grown up' for me, other than maybe the Edinburgh Wool Mill....) But having purused their website, I'm now desperate to find a Zara. Not only is their clothing far more affordable than I imagined, but there are great designs and colour schemes... I'm hoping to be able to find one in Bristol later today.

In one final note, tomorrow is the dreaded G Day.
That's right.
Graduation Day.

I know, I know, most people would be excited. But I'm not most people.
I'm the person who's panicking about tripping on the stage and embarrassing myself fully. Ick. Wish me luck on that front. I've got a simple navy blue Motel dress to wear and after much deliberation, I've actually decided I'm going to wear my Grandma's pearls, rather than a Wallpaper Rose special. I know, controversial. I always hoped by the time I graduated that I would be able to achieve elegance (and maybe thinness) but rest assured, neither have been achieved.

Right, I'm rambling, so I'll leave you be - but I hope you like the outfits, I'd love to know your thoughts.

x

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment, I read them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails